Zemas Gluten-Free Maca Muffins
Zemas Maca Muffins a healthy and delicious way to fuel your day, starting with chocolate of course!
- Zemas Gluten-Free Cocoa Teff Pancake & Waffle mix
- ½ c. palm sugar (sugar of choice)
- 3 T. maca powder
- 3 T. instant espresso or coffee powder
- 1/3 c. pure maple syrup
- ½ c. + 2 T. oil of choice (grapeseed, olive, coconut)
- ¾ c. milk of choice (almond, rice, coconut, dairy)
- 2 eggs (egg replacer)
- ½ t. xanthan gum
- ½ c. mini chocolate chips, optional (dairy-free or regular)
- ½ c. chopped walnuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray mini-muffin tin with non-stick pan.
- In mixing bowl, combine Zemas mix with xanthan gum, palm sugar, maca powder, and instant espresso.
- In a second bowl, combine maple syrup, oil, milk, eggs, and vanilla.
- Whisk the wet with the dry until thoroughly combined.
- At this point, fold in the optional chocolate chips and nuts.
- Fill mini-muffin tin cups ¾ full and bake for 13-14 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool 10 minutes in the tin then the rest of the way on a wire cooling rack.
- Zemas favorite egg replacer is mixing ¼ c. water with 1 T. of chia seeds. Stir and allow to gel (approx. 5 minutes).
- Love Zemas Maca Muffins then try Zemas gluten-free Blueberry Banana Muffins recipe!
Zemas Madhouse Foods https://zemasfoods.com/