Zemas Gluten-Free Carrot Cake Pancakes
Zemas Carrot Cake Pancakes are packed with carrots, sweet potato, and a superseed trio, fueling for your day never tasted so good.
- Zemas Gluten-Free Peruvian Sweet Potato Pancake & Waffle mix
- 1 ½ c. milk of choice (almond, rice, coconut, dairy)
- 1 T. oil of choice (grapeseed, coconut, olive)
- 4 T. pure maple syrup
- 1 t. pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg (egg replacer)
- 1 c. carrots, grated
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 2 cans coconut cream, refrigerated overnight
- 6 T pure maple syrup
- 2 t vanilla extract
- ¾ c. powdered sugar
- 3 T. pure maple syrup
- 2 T. milk of choice (almond, rice, coconut, dairy)
- Heat griddle over medium head and spray with non-stick spray.
- In a mixing bowl combine all the liquid ingredients then fold in Zemas mix.
- Grate the carrots and using paper towels squeeze the excess water from the carrots.
- Fold the grated carrot and cinnamon into the batter.
- Ladle ¼ c of batter onto the hot griddle.
- Cook 2-3 minutes or until you see bubbles forming, then flip and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove pancakes from the griddle.
- Drizzle pancakes with maple glaze or top with coconut cream the pancakes and enjoy.
- In a bowl combine powdered sugar, maple syrup and milk.
- Mix thoroughly until smooth and there are no lumps.
- Drizzle over waffles and enjoy.
- Scoop the solid coconut out of the can, leaving the liquid behind, into a mixing bowl fitted with a whip attachment.
- Whip on high speed until light and fluffy.
- Add in the maple syrup and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Zemas favorite egg replacer is mixing ¼ c. water with 1 T. of chia seeds. Stir and allow to gel (approx. 5 minutes).
- Love Zemas Carrot Cake Pancakes then try one of Zemas other fun pancake recipes like Zemas gluten-free Whoopie Pie Pancakes recipe!
Zemas Madhouse Foods https://zemasfoods.com/