Zemas Gluten-Free Whoopie Pie Pancakes
The kids will cry "whoopee" for Zemas Whoopie Pie Pancakes and you'll cry "whoopee" for each nutrition packed bite.
- Zemas Gluten-Free Cocoa Teff Pancake & Waffle mix
- ½ c. mini-chocolate chips (diary-free or regular)
- 1 ½ c. milk of choice (almond, rice, coconut, dairy)
- 3 T. oil of choice (grapeseed, coconut, olive)
- ¼ c. pure maple syrup
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1 egg (egg replacer)
Dairy-Free Whoopie Pie Filling
- 2 cans coconut milk-full fat, refrigerated overnight
- 6 T. pure maple syrup
- 2 t. pure vanilla extract
- Heat griddle over medium head and spray with non-stick spray.
- In a mixing bowl combine all liquid ingredients. Whisk in Zemas mix.
- Once combined, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Ladle ¼ c of batter onto the hot griddle.
- Cook 2-3 minutes or until you see bubbles forming, then flip and cook another 2-3 minutes. Remove pancakes from the griddle.
- Remove coconut cream cans from the refrigerator.
- Scoop the solid coconut out of the can, leaving the liquid behind, into a mixing bowl fitted with a whip attachment.
- Whip on high speed until light and fluffy.
- Add in the maple syrup and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Create a whoopie pies by placing one pancake on a plate and topping with some of the Zemas whoopie pie filling and placing a second pancake on top.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve.
- Enjoy Zemas Whoopie Pie Pancakes? Try Zemas gluten-free S'mores Waffles recipe, another great twist on a classic recipe your family will love.
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/