Zemas Gluten-Free Vanilla Ice Cream with Waffles Recipe
What kid-big or little-doesn't want ice-cream on their waffles for breakfast? With our nutritious recipe for banana-based ice-cream and our ancient whole grain waffles, your family can indulge with our nutrients.
- 1 package Zemas Gluten-Free Multigrain Pancake & Waffle mix
- 1 egg (or egg replacer)
- 1 1/s c. milk of choice
- 3 T. oil of choice
- 1/4 c. pure maple syrup
- 2-3 bananas, sliced and frozen over night
- 2 t. pure vanilla extract
- 2 T. pure maple syrup
- Preheat waffle maker.
- Spray with non-stick spray.
- Whisk together all wet ingredients.
- Add entire mix.
- Ladle 1/4 c. batter (per waffle) into waffle maker.
- Cook according to your waffle maker's instructions.
- Place all frozen banana pieces into a food processor.
- Blend on high for up to 10 minutes.
- You may need to scrape the sides down a few times.
- When the banana has reached a creamy consistency, add the vanilla and maple syrup and blend for a minute more.
- Use right away for a soft serve texture, or freeze in a glass bowl with cover for a few hours.
- If you loved this indulgent Vanilla Ice-Cream with Waffles recipe, then you'll love our new gluten-free Blueberry Waffles with Blueberry Ice-Cream recipe.
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/