Zemas Gluten-Free Tofu Dippers
- 1 c. Zemas Gluten-Free Multigrain Pancake & Waffle mix
- oil of choice (grapeseed oil, olive oil, non-gmo canola oil)
- 2 packs firm tofu, cut into thick rectangular pieces
- ½ t. Chinese Five Spice (optional)
- Sea salt
- Fill a large stock pot with oil at least 4-5” deep and heat oil to 350 degrees.
- Place Zemas mix in a pie dish or shallow bowl, mix with Chinese Five Spice(optional).
- Roll tofu pieces one at a time in mix.
- Carefully place them into the hot oil, one to two at a time. Fry for a couple minutes until browned. Remove on to cookie sheet lined with paper towels.
- Season with sea salt.
- Repeat until all tofu is fried. Enjoy!
- Your favorite Duck Sauce is the perfect dip for these dippers!
- Best eaten the day of, but if you need to re-heat them, do so in a 400 degree oven for a couple minutes. Also, use the remaining Zemas mix to try Zemas gluten-free Zucchini Fries recipe.
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/