Zemas Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Spice Donuts
Forget the unhealthy grease and make these easy homemade baked Zemas Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Spice donuts fresh for your family. Your kitchen will smell insanely good.
- 1 pkg. Zemas Gluten-Free Peruvian Sweet Potato Pancake & Waffle mix
- ½ t. baking powder
- ¼ t. baking soda
- 1 ½ t. cinnamon
- 1 t. xanthan gum
- 1/2 t. ground cloves
- 1/2 t. ground nutmeg
- ½ c. butter, melted (regular or dairy free)
- ¼ c. grape seed oil (canola, coconut oil)
- 2 T. pure maple syrup
- ¼ c. + 2 T. palm sugar(or sugar of choice)
- 1 t. pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs(or egg replacer)
- 1 c. milk of choice
- In a mixing bowl whisk together Zemas mix, baking powder, baking soda, xanthan gum, cinnamon, clove and nutmeg.
- In another bowl whisk together milk, butter, oil, vanilla, eggs, maple syrup and sugar.
- Pour dry mixture into the wet mixture and whisk thoroughly.
- Spoon batter into donut well of baby cake maker, or you can pipe the batter into the wells using a piping bag.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool before dusting with powdered sugar or a maple glaze.
- This recipe was made using a Baby Cakes machine set up with the donut pan. Spay both sides of donut pan before piping in batter.
- If you liked this Sweet Potato Spiced Donut recipe, then you will love our Maple Bacon Donut recipe
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/