Zemas Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Fall just isn't complete without the essential pumpkin treat. So indulge in these Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars, perfect for sharing!
- 1 Zemas Gluten-Free Peruvian Sweet Potato Pancake & Waffle mix
- 1/3 c. palm sugar(or sugar of choice)
- ½ c. butter(regular or dairy-free)
- 4 T. oil(grapeseed, coconut)
- 2 8-oz. packages cream cheese(regular or dairy-free), at room temperature
- 1 c. palm sugar(or sugar of choice)
- 1 c. canned pumpkin puree
- 1 t. pure vanilla extract
- 3 t. ground cinnamon
- Combine the Zemas mix, sugar, butter and oil in a stand-up mixer fitted with a paddle attachment.
- Once the mixture comes together, press into prepared pan using your fingers. Bake for 9 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over cooled crust, and bake for 33-35 minutes. Let rest for 1-2 hours. Store in refridgerator.
- *This recipe has not been tried with an egg replacer alternative.
- If you liked this recipe, then you'll love our gluten-free Sweet Potato Pumpkin Tart recipe
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/