Zemas Gluten-Free SunButter or Peanut Butter Cookies
Zemas SunButter or Peanut Butter cookies are a healthy and delicious dessert or after school snack, easy to make, easy to store!
- Zemas Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie mix
- 1/8 c. unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 c. oil of choice (grapeseed, coconut, olive)
- 1/3 c. SunButter or Peanut Butter
- ¼ t. xanthan gum
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine Zemas mix and xanthan gum in a bowl.
- In a second bowl, whisk together the applesauce, oil and SunButter (or Peanut Butter).
- Combine the wet into the dry and mix until combined.
- Roll a heaping tablespoon of dough in the palm of your hands to make balls.
- Place on the parchment paper and with your fingers gently press down on the cookie balls to form cookies.
- Using a fork, mark the top of the cookies gently pressing down.
- Bake in the oven for about 10-12 minutes. Remove and let the cool on a wire rack.
- Try them as an Ice Cream Sandwich! Let your favorite ice cream soften for 10-15 minutes then gently scoop between two cookies. Lay on a sheet pan and freeze for 2 hours prior to eating. Perfect for parties.
- Love Zemas Sunbutter Cookies? Try Zemas gluten-free Sunbutter & Jelly Bars recipe from Zemas Gluten-Free Multigrain Pancake & Waffle mix.
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/