Spice Cookie Recipe
Zemas Gluten-Free Spice Cookie
Loaded with superseeds and a dash of spice Zemas Spice Cookies will quickly become a family favorite.
- Zemas Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie mix
- 2 T. unsweetened applesauce
- 4 T. oil of choice (grapeseed, olive, coconut)
- 1/2 T. pure vanilla extract
- 2 t. ground cinnamon
- ½ t. nutmeg
- ¾ t. clove
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a stand-up mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, combine the applesauce, oil, and vanilla.
- Add in mix, cinnamon, nutmeg and clove.
- Form 2″ balls and place on a cookie sheet. Using your palm, lightly press down on the cookies. Bake 12-14 minutes.
- Cool on cookie sheet for 10 minutes and transfer to a cooling rack.
- Store leftovers in a container with a tight fitting lid, if you have any!
- Love Zemas Spice Cookies then try Zemas gluten-free Pumpkin Bread with Chocolate Chips recipe made with Zemas Gluten-Free Peruvian Sweet Potato Pancake & Waffle mix!
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/