Zemas Gluten-Free S'mores Waffles
Everyone in the family will be asking for some more of Zemas S'mores Waffles. Kid and allergy friendly they are the perfect breakfast after a sleepover.
- Zemas Gluten-Free Multigrain Pancake & Waffle mix
- 1 banana, smashed
- 1 c. milk of choice (almond, rice, coconut, dairy)
- 3 T. oil of choice (grapeseed, olive, coconut)
- ¼ c. pure maple syrup
- ½ c. chocolate chips (diary-free or regular)
- ½ c. marshmallows*
- 5 T. milk of choice (almond, rice, coconut, dairy)
- 4 T. oil of choice (grapeseed, olive, coconut)
- In a bowl mix together the banana, milk, oil and maple syrup.
- Fold in Zemas mix.
- Heat waffle maker according to directions and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour some batter into the waffle maker, and cook.
- Top with marshmallow sauce, recipe below.
- Heat all the above ingredients together in a saucepan on medium heat.
- Pour over your stack of pancakes and enjoy!
- The marshmallow sauce may thicken as it cools, just heat it up before using again.
- *The Zemas Crew love to use Dandies Marshmallows for a vegan & gluten-free option.
- The family still crying for more S'mores Waffles? The try one of Zemas other waffle recipes worthy of seconds like Zemas gluten-free Apple Pie Waffles recipe!
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/