Zemas Gluten-Free Skillet Cookie S'More Recipe
The perfect sleepover and family get-together dessert. Easy to make, delicious to eat and loaded with ancient grains and super seed nutrition.
- 1 full box Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3-4 T. coconut oil
- 1 package large marshmallows
- 1 package dark chocolate chips
- You will need a cast iron 9″ skillet for this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare the cast iron skillet by wiping it out with oil(any kind will do).
- Place the cookies into a food processor until they are finely crushed.
- Place into a bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil and pour into the cookie crumbs.
- Using your fingers, blend well.
- Spread the cookie dough into the skillet and spread and pat down every.
- Spread 3/4 of the chocolate chips on top of the cookie base.
- Spread the marshmallows on top of the chocolate chips.
- Spread the remaining 1/4 of chocolate chips over the marshmallows.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- We love eating clean, so our favorite marshmallows are the Dandies vegan and non-gmo brand. Check them out at www.chicagoveganfoods.com.
- If you gobbled up this recipe, try this version of our campfire friendly s'mores using our new cookies. Our gluten-free Mini Cookie S'Mores recipe is a crowd pleaser!
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/