Zemas Gluten-Free Rocky Road Cookies
This gluten-free cookie is loaded with chocolate, nuts and marshmallows. Kid friendly and vegan, happily share with friends and grab one for each hand!
- Zemas Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie mix
- ½ c. cocoa powder
- ¼ c. unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 c. oil of choice (olive, coconut, grapeseed)
- 2 T. pure maple syrup
- ¼ t. xanthan gum
- ½ c. mini-marshmallows*
- ½ c. mini-chocolate chips (diary-free or regular)
- ½ c. walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Using your hands roll about 2 T. of dough into a ball, then place onto the lined cookie sheet and flatten with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 13 minutes. Take out and let cookies cool on wire rack.
- *Zemas loves Dandies Mini-Marshmallows for a non-GMO, gluten-free and vegan option.
- Love Zemas Rocky Road Cookies? Try Zemas gluten-free Mexican Spice Brownie Bites recipe using Zemas Gluten-Free Black Bean Brownie Bite mix.
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/