Zemas Gluten-Free Raspberry Cupcakes Recipe
Fresh from the farmers market and into your belly, our summer cupcakes are a delicious and better for you dessert for the whole gang!
- 1 package Zemas Gluten-Free Multigrain Pancake & Waffle mix
- ¼ c. sugar
- 2 eggs (or egg replacer)
- 4 T. butter, melted (dairy-free or regular)
- 6 T. oil of choice (grapeseed, coconut)
- 1 c. milk of choice (almond, rice, coconut, dairy)
- ½ t. baking powder
- ¼ t. xanthan gum
- ½ c raspberry preserves (fruit juice sweetened)
- ¾ c. fresh raspberries
Raspberry Buttercream Frosting
- ½ c. butter, room temperature (dairy-free or regular)
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- 3 T. raspberry preserves(fruit juice sweetened)
- 1 T. milk of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- In a bowl, combine Zemas mix, sugar, xanthan gum and baking powder.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, butter, oil, milk, and raspberry preserves.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Fold in the fresh raspberries.
- Fill cupcake liners about ¾ full.
- Bake for 30 minutes and allow to cool fully before frosting.
raspberry Buttercream Frosting
- In a stand-up mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, mix the butter until smooth.
- Add in powdered sugar and mix for 4 minutes until the sugar is incorporated fully.
- Add in the raspberry preserves and milk and mix until the buttercream is light and fluffy.
- Either place frosting in a piping bag for a more refined look or top with a knife for a more rustic look.
- For a lighter frosting, try making a Raspberry Coconut Whipped Cream.
- Refrigerate 1 can of coconut milk overnight.
- Scoop out the solidified white part and place into a bowl.
- Using a hand mixer, whip the coconut milk until light and fluffy.
- Add in 2 T. raspberry preserves, whip until smooth.
- Place on top of cupcakes.
- If you enjoyed this refreshing Raspberry Cupcake recipe, then you will love our delicious gluten-free Raspberry Waffles recipe for breakfast!
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/