Zemas Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread
Bake this fall classic Zemas Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread to enjoy with your morning tea or coffee. Doubles as a nutritious after school treat.
- 1 Zemas Gluten-Free Peruvian Sweet Potato Pancake & Waffle mix
- ½ t. xanthan gum
- ¼ t. baking powder
- ¼ t. baking soda
- 3 t. ground cinnamon
- 1 ¼ t. nutmeg
- 1 t. ginger
- 1 t. sea salt
- 1 c. canned pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs(or egg replacer)
- 1/3 c. oil of choice (coconut, grapeseed, canola)
- 3 T. butter, melted(regular or dairy free)
- 1/3 c. milk of choice
- 1 c. sugar
- ½ c. pumpkin seeds(walnuts, pecans, sunflower seeds)-for topping
- ½-1 c. chocolate chips
- ½-1 c. chopped walnuts(for inside)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a large loaf pan or 3 mini-loaf pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- In the first bowl combine the dry ingredients and mix well.
- In a second bowl whisk together the pumpkin, eggs, oil, butter, milk and sugar.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry. If using walnuts or chocolate chips, fold them in at this point.
- Pour batter into prepared pan(s) and sprinkle with seeds. Bake for 1 hour, or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Let cool for 2 hours before serving.
- To bake 3 mini-loaves, bake for 35 minutes.
- If you liked this fall classic recipe, then you will love our Harvest Muffins recipe
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/