Zemas Gluten-Free Mint Brownie Bites
Make any holiday party or family night a little sweeter with Zemas Mint Brownie Bites, with a hint of peppermint and dark chocolate flavor, these brownie are a crowd pleaser.
- Zemas Gluten-Free Black Bean Brownie mix
- ½ c. canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 t. pure vanilla extract
- 10 oz. water
- 1 NibMore Dark Chocolate Mint bar, chopped
- 1 jar India Tree Peppermint Crunch candy
- 1 ½ c. walnuts or hazelnuts, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray mini-muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Drain black beans in a strainer until the water runs clear and place in blender with additional water and vanilla. Puree.
- In a mixing bowl combine pureed mixture with Zemas mix and combine. Fold in NibMor chocolate bar and nuts.
- Fill mini-muffin cups 2/3 of the way full and bake 8 minutes. Remove brownie bites and sprinkle with Peppermint Crunch candy, gently pressing the candy into the mini-muffin bites.
- Return to the oven and bake an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Allow to cool in pan for 10 minutes then finish cooling on a wire rack.
- Love Zemas Mint Brownie Bites? Try gluten-free Whoopie Pie recipe with crushed peppermint!
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/