Pear Buckle Recipe
Zemas Gluten-Free Pear Buckle
Zemas Pear Buckle recipe is a great alternative breakfast for weekdays or weekends.
- Zemas Gluten-Free Multigrain Pancake & Waffle mix
- 4 T. butter (dairy-free or regular)
- ¾ c. palm sugar (sugar of choice)
- ¾ c. milk of choice (almond, rice, coconut, dairy)
- 1 egg (egg replacer)
- 1 t. pure vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ t. baking powder
- 2 large Bartlett pears (cored and sliced)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- While oven is preheating, place butter in pan and put in oven while it is warming to melt. Take out once melted and set to the side.
- In bowl combine Zemas mix, sugar, and baking powder.
- In second bowl, beat egg, milk, and vanilla together.
- Once combined add wet mixture to the dry mix and whisk until combined.
- Swirl melted butter around the cake pan to coat and then pour in the batter.
- Lay pear slices on top in a thin layer.
- Bake 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Serve warm.
- Zemas favorite egg replacer is mixing ¼ c. water with 1 T. of chia seeds. Stir and allow to gel (approx. 5 minutes).
- Did you enjoy Zemas Pear Buckle? Try Zemas gluten-free Cinnamon Coffee Cake recipe using Zemas Gluten-Free Cinnamon-Oatmeal Apple Muffin mix.
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/