Zemas Gluten-Free PB&J; Waffles
Peanut Butter & Jelly is not longer just for lunch, Zemas PB&J; waffles are a delicious way to start the day with a family favorite.
- Zemas Gluten-Free Multigrain Pancake & Waffle mix
- 1 1/3 c. milk of choice (almond, rice, coconut, dairy)
- ¼ c. pure maple syrup
- 3 T. oil (coconut, grapeseed)
- 2 eggs (egg replacer)
- 1/3 c. peanut butter (almond butter, SunButter)
- 1/2 c. fruit-juice sweetened strawberry jam
- 1-2 T. water
- Preheat waffle maker to medium and spray with non-stick.
- Place all ingredients minus Zemas mix into a blender.
- Blend until smooth, pour into a small bowl and combine with Zemas mix.
- Ladle ¼ c. batter into waffle maker and cook according to waffle maker directions.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat the strawberry jam and water until you achieve a thinner consistency.
- Remove from heat and serve poured over your waffles, enjoy!
- Zemas favorite egg replacer is mixing ¼ c. water with 1 T. of chia seeds. Stir and allow to gel (approx. 5 minutes).
- This recipe is great with Zemas gluten-free Cocoa Teff Pancake & Waffle mix too!
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/