Zemas Gluten-Free Panfried Sweet Potato Pancakes
Dinner got an upgrade with Zemas Panfried Sweet Potato Pancakes, delicious and nutritious, a perfect addition to an family night.
- Zemas Gluten-Free Peruvian Sweet Potato Pancake & Waffle mix
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and grated
- 2 ½ c. water
- ¼ c. pure maple syrup
- 2 eggs (egg replacer)
- 1 t. sea salt
- In a bowl combine all the above ingredients, and mix well.
- Fold in: 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and grated.
- Heat a skillet with about 4 tablespoons grape seed oil.
- Once the oil is hot, pour about 1/3 cup of vegetable pancake batter into the pan.
- Cook for a 2-3 minutes on one side, or until browned and then turn and do the same with the other side. Serve warm.
- To reheat, do so in an oven preheated to 400 degrees.
- Zemas favorite egg replacer is mixing ¼ c. water with 1 T. of chia seeds. Stir and allow to gel (approx. 5 minutes).
- Love Zemas Panfried Sweet Potato Pancakes then try Zemas gluten-free Farmer's Market Veggie Pancakes recipe!
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/