Zemas Gluten-Free Oatmeal Cranberry Smoothie Bowl Recipe
A beautiful and nutritious breakfast or midday snack to boost antioxidants, vitamins and minerals for the day. Easy to make, delicious to eat and the Zemas gluten-free Oatmeal Cranberry cookies on top make this meal that more special.
- 2-3 Mini Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
- ¾ c. unsweetened almond milk(or milk of choice)
- 1 serving of protein powder
- ¾ c. frozen cranberries
- ½ c. frozen mixed berries
- ½ banana
- 1 T. pure maple syrup or Manuka honey
- 1-2 T. chia seeds
- 1-2 T. shredded, unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1-2 T. raw pumpkin seeds
- 1-2 T. raw slivered almonds
- In a high powered blender, mix all ingredients up until the chia seeds.
- Pour into a bowl.
- Sprinkle all the additional ingredients across the middle in straight lines next to each other.
- Top with 2-3 cookies.
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/