Zemas Gluten-Free Multigrain Dinner Rolls
Break bread with these warm and chewy Gluten-Free Multigrain Dinner Rolls right out of your oven! If there's any leftover they double as delicious breakfast sandwich rolls.
- 1 package Zemas Gluten-Free Multigrain Pancake & Waffle mix
- 1 c. water, warm
- 2 ¼ t. active dry yeast (1 packet)
- 1 T. olive oil
- 2 T. sugar
- ¾ t. sea salt
- 1 T. apple cider vinegar
- 3 t. xanthan gum
- 2 T. poppy seeds(optional)
- 3 T. Olive oil or melted butter for brushing on top
- sea salt
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment combine water, yeast, sugar and oil. Mix for 1 minute and let rest for 5 minutes, until fluffy.
- In a separate bowl whisk together Zemas mix, sea salt, and xanthan gum. Pour the dry ingredients and apple cider vinegar into the yeast mixture, blend on low until sticky and smooth. Place dough in an oiled bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Place bowl in a warm place and allow it to rise for 2 hours. You can also place a dish cloth over the plastic to keep it warm.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- After the dough has risen, place it on a lightly floured surface. You can use any gluten-free flour here(sorghum, all purpose). Form it into a ball, cut it in half, and then again in half making four even pieces. Cut each of these pieces into 2, so you will have 8 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a round dinner roll and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush with olive oil or butter and then sprinkle poppy seeds and sea salt on top. Bake for 15-20 minutes. If using the next day, place in low heated over(250 degrees), wrap rolls in foil and place in oven to reheat for 8-10 minutes, or until heated thru.
- To reheat any leftover rolls the following day, wrap in foil and heat in a low oven(250 degrees F) for 15-20 minutes.
- If you liked this Gluten-Free Multigrain Dinner Roll recipe, then you will love these gluten-free Breadsticks recipe.
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/