Zemas Gluten-Free Mini Zucchini Bread Muffins Recipe
A great way to get some veggies into the kids without them knowing! Loaded with fresh zucchini and our ancient whole grains and superseeds, these gluten-free Mini Zucchini Muffins are a delicious and nutrient filled muffin for a quick on the go snack.
- 1 package Zemas Gluten-Free Multigrain Pancake & Waffle mix
- 1 ¼ t. baking powder
- ¾ c. sugar of choice
- ¾ t. xanthan gum
- 2 large eggs (or egg free substitute)
- ½ c. + 2 T. oil of choice
- ½ c. milk of choice
- 1 ¼ c. zucchini, peeled and grated (squeeze out excess water in dishtowel)
- ¼- ½ c. mini-chocolate chips (optional)
- ¼-1/2 c. chopped walnuts(optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine Zemas mix, baking powder, xanthan gum and sugar.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs, oil and milk.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and thoroughly combine.
- Fold in zucchini, and walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin cups ¾ way full.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Great to freeze for later snacking!
- If you love zucchini and enjoyed these Zemas Gluten-Free Mini Zucchini Bread Muffins, then be sure to try our savory gluten-free Zucchini Cakes recipe.
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/