16 Jan 2015
Meatball Hot Pockets Recipe
Zemas Gluten-Free Meatball Hot Pockets
Freezer hot pockets have nothing on Zemas Meatball Hot Pockets with ancient grains and superseeds they are one power packed pocket.
- 1 package Zemas Gluten-Free Multigrain Pancake & Waffle mix
- 1-1/2 c. cooked meatballs, chopped
- ½ c. marinara sauce
- 1 c. mozzarella cheese (dairy-free or regular)
- Sea salt, to taste and for topping
- Oregano to taste and for topping
- Pepper, to taste
- Olive oil to brush on top
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and gonerously brush a perforated pizza pan with olive oil.
- Divide your dough into 6 small balls (4 if making larger calzones).
- One by one, roll out the dough into a 4-6 inch circle (7-8 inch for larger).
- Put some of the meatballs on half of the dough, add a little sauce, and then sprinkle with a little cheese.
- Sprinkle on some salt, pepper, and oregano to taste. Fold over the dough to make a crescent shape. Crimp the edges to seal shut.
- Place on sheet pan and brush very generously with olive oil and sprinkle with a little salt and oregano. Cut three slits on the top of each calzone.
- Bake the calzones for 12 minutes, allow to cool on the pan for a bit then serve.
- Love Zemas Meatball Hot Pockets then try Zemas gluten-free Zucchini Cakes recipe!
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/
Please follow and like us: