Zemas Gluten-Free Marshmallow Brownie Bite
Step up your after dinner sweet treat with Zemas Marshmallow Brownie Bites. With protein packed black beans and superseeds this dessert is a healthier choice that the kids will love.
- Zemas Gluten-Free Black Bean Brownie mix
- ½ c. black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 t. pure vanilla extract
- 10 oz. water
- ½ c. chocolate chips, melted (dairy-free or regular)
- 1 c. mini-marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray mini-muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- In a blender puree black beans, water and vanilla.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together pureed mixture and Zemas mix.
- Fill mini-muffin cups 2/3 of the way full and bake 10-12 minutes.
- Take out of oven and spread a teaspoon of the melted chocolate on the tops of the muffins, then top with mini-marshmallows.
- Toast under the broiler for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown, this happens very quickly so keep an eye on the brownie bites.
- Allow to cool slightly in the pan, remove and enjoy!
- If your family loves Zemas Marshmallow Brownie Bites, then they will love Zemas gluten-free Texas Sheet Cake recipe.
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/