Zemas Gluten-Free Macadamia Cookie Recipe
Chocolate chip cookies with a level of yum. We love macadamia nuts for their large amount of heart-healthy monounsaturated fat, rich taste and crunch! It's the perfect cookie post-workout or school when your craving something sweet, but will keep you fueled at the same time.
- 1 package Zemas Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie mix
- 2 T. unsweetened applesauce
- 4 T. grapeseed oil
- ½ T. pure vanilla extract
- ½ c. macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 310 degrees F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bow, whisk together the applesauce, oil and vanilla.
- Add in the entire cookie mix and combine well.
- Fold in the nuts.
- Roll about 2 tablespoons of cookie dough in the palm of your hands.
- Place on parchment lined cookie sheet and flatten into a cookie shape using the palm of your hand.
- Bake cookies for about 18 minutes.
- Let cool on baking rack and enjoy.
- For the holidays, dip the cookies halfway in melted dark chocolate.
- If you liked this recipe, you will love gluten-free Turtle Cookies recipe.
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/