Zemas Gluten-Free Lemon Zucchini Bread
Everyone loves Zucchini Bread and Zemas Lemon Zucchini Bread tops them all in mini or a full size loaf.
- Zemas Gluten-Free Multigrain Pancake & Waffle mix
- 2 eggs (egg replacer)
- ½ c. oil of choice (grapeseed, coconut)
- 4 T. butter, softened (diary-free or regular)
- ¾ c. palm sugar (sugar of choice)
- ½ c. milk of choice (almond, diary, rice)
- 1 c. grated zucchini (squeeze out excess water)
- 1 ¼ t. baking powder
- 1 ½ t. poppy seeds (optional)
- ¼ c. walnuts, chopped (optional)
- ¼ c. mini-chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spry your choice of loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray
- In a bowl combine the mix and baking powder; set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat together the butter, oil and palm sugar.
- Add in the eggs one at a time and then the almond milk.
- Finally mix in the dry mixture.
- By hand, fold in the zucchini and poppy seeds (fold in chocolate chips and walnuts here if using).
- Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for about 50 minutes if using the large loaf pan and for 35 minutes if using the smaller loaf pans.
- For Lemon-Zucchini Bread add 2-3 T. fresh lemon juice when you add in the milk.
- Zemas favorite egg replacer is mixing ¼ c. water with 1 T. of chia seeds. Stir and allow to gel (approx. 5 minutes).
- Zucchini Bread is a classic recipe and if the family enjoyed Zemas version then they will love Zemas gluten-free Pumpkin Bread with Chocolate Chips recipe .
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/