Zemas Gluten-Free Jam Breakfast Muffins
Zemas Jam Breakfast Muffins are made using our Multigrain Pancake & Waffle mix, packed with superseeds and ancient grains they are a healthy and delicious way to start the day.
- Zemas Gluten-Free Multigrain Pancake & Waffle mix
- ¾ c. milk of choice (almond, rice, coconut, dairy)
- 2 eggs (egg replacer)
- ½ c. pure maple syrup
- 1/3 c. oil of choice (grapeseed, coconut, olive)
- ½ c. unsweetened applesauce
- 1 T. pure vanilla extract
- ¼ t. xanthan gum
- 1 c. jam of choice (fruit juice sweetened)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- In a bowl combine the mix and xanthan gum.
- In a second bowl whisk together the eggs, maple syrup, oil, applesauce and vanilla.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry and mix until thoroughly combine.
- Pour batter into muffin pan, filling ¾ full.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Let cool, then fill with jam using a piping bag fitted with a metal tip. Squeeze the jam into the muffin from the top, allowing some to ooze out from the top.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Zemas favorite egg replacer is mixing ¼ c. water with 1 T. of chia seeds. Stir and allow to gel (approx. 5 minutes).
- Zemas Jam Filled Muffins are delicious, and if you love them then try Zemas gluten-free Berry Bars recipe
- using Zemas Gluten-Free Cinnamon-Oatmeal Apple Muffin mix.
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/