Zemas Gluten-Free Irish Good Luck Hot Pocket
A St. Patty's day classic just became able to fit in your hand with Zemas Gluten-Free Irish Good Luck Hot Pockets.
- 1 pkg. Zemas Gluten-Free Multigrain Pancake & Waffle mix
- 1 ½ c. corned beef, roughly chopped (omit for a Vegan version)
- ½ c. potato, peeled, boiled and cubed
- 2-3 T. oil of choice (grapeseed, olive)
- 1/2 c. onion, sliced
- ½ c. grated carrot
- ¼ - ½ c. cheddar cheese, grated (dairy-free or regular)
- Sea salt, to taste and for topping
- Pepper, to taste
- Olive oil to brush on top
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and generously brush a perforated pizza pan with olive oil.
- In a skillet, heat the grapeseed oil on medium heat and add in the onions and carrots.
- Sauté until the onions are caramelized and the carrots are slightly soft, stirring often. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper. Once cooked, set aside.
- Divide your pizza dough into 6 small balls (4 if making larger hot pockets).
- One by one, roll out the dough into a 4-6 inch circle (7-8 inch for larger).
- Put some corned beef, potato and onion mixture on one half of the dough, then sprinkle with a little cheese; sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Fold over the dough to make a crescent shape. Crimp the edges to seal shut.
- Place on sheet pan, and brush very generously with olive oil and sprinkle with a little salt. Cut three slits on the top of each pockets.
- Bake the hot pockets for 12 minutes, remove to cool and enjoy.
- Love Zemas Irish Good Luck Hot Pockets then try other Hot Pocket flavors like Zemas gluten-free Broccoli & Chicken Cheddar recipe!
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/