Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe
Zemas Gluten-Free Ice Cream Sandwich
Sweeten up summertime with Zemas Ice Cream Sandwiches, perfect for BBQs or the 4th of July, or just keep them in the freezer as a healthy afternoon treat for the family.
- Zemas Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie mix
- 2 T. unsweetened applesauce
- 4 T. oil of choice (grapeseed, olive, coconut)
- ½ T. pure vanilla extract
- Favorite Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a stand up mixer with paddle attachment combine applesauce, oil and vanilla.
- Add in Zemas mix.
- Using your fingers, form 2-inch balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Using your palm, lightly press down into cookies.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, remove and cool 10 minutes on the cookies sheet.
- While cookies are cooling, remove your favorite ice cream to soften.
- Once cookies are cool, gently scoop ice cream between two cookies.
- Lay on a sheet pan and freeze for 2 hours prior to eating. Great for parties!
- Love Zemas Ice Cream Sandwich recipe, don't forget to try in with any of our Cookie recipes or try something new like Zemas gluten-free Berry Crisp recipe!
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/