Zemas Gluten-Free Honey Cake
Celebrate a sweet new year with Zemas Rosh Hashanah Honey Cake.
- Zemas Gluten-Free Cinnamon-Oatmeal Apple Muffin mix
- 3 eggs (egg replacer)
- ¼ c. milk of choice (almond, rice, coconut, dairy)
- 1 ¼ c. honey
- ¼ c. oil of choice (grapeseed, coconut, olive)
- 1 ½ t. xanthan gum
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1/8 t. ginger
- 1/8 t. clove
- ¼ t. nutmeg
- ¼ t. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a Bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl combine Zemas mix, xanthan gum, baking powder, ginger, cloves, nutmeg and salt.
- In a second bowl combine eggs, milk, honey and oil together.
- Mix the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Pour batter into prepared Bundt pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then invert it onto a large plate and enjoy.
- Zemas favorite egg replacer is mixing ¼ c. water with 1 T. of chia seeds. Stir and allow to gel (approx. 5 minutes).
- Love Zemas Honey Cake? Try Zemas gluten-free Spice Cake recipe!
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/