Zemas Gluten-Free Honey Apple Muffins recipe
It's apple season again! Gather up the family after apple picking for a fresh batch of Zemas gluten-free Honey Apple Muffins.
- 1 package Zemas Gluten-Free Cinnamon-Oatmeal Apple Muffin mix
- 1/8 t. ground cloves
- 1 c. unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ c. honey(or pure maple syrup for vegan version)
- ½ c. oil of choice
- 2 t. pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs(egg replacer)
- 3 T. apple juice
- 1 c. apple, peeled, cored and chopped fine
- In a bowl combine the wet ingredients and mix well. Add in Zemas mix and ground cloves. Fold in chopped apples. Fill muffin cups ¾ full with batter. Bake for 22 minutes, let cool on wire rack.
- Tip: Great fall apple season recipe and freezes well. For large muffins, bake 25 minutes and use a toothpick to check for doneness. If it comes out clean, they’re done!
- If you liked this recipe, you'll love our gluten-free Apple Crisp recipe
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/