Zemas Gluten-Free Harvest Muffin
Zemas Harvest Muffins are a perfect way to start the day with pumpkin, sweet potato and Zemas superseeds, your family is fueled for the day ahead.
- Zemas Gluten-Free Peruvian Sweet Potato Pancake & Waffle mix
- ¾ c. milk of choice (almond, rice, coconut, dairy)
- 2 eggs (egg replacer)
- ½ c. pure maple syrup
- 1/3 c. oil of choice (coconut, olive, grapeseed)
- 1 c. pumpkin puree, canned
- 1 T. pure vanilla extract
- ½ c. Calimyrna figs, chopped
- 1 ½ c. cranberries, fresh or frozen
- ½ c. toasted hazelnuts, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- In a mixing bowl whisk all liquid ingredients.
- Mix in the Zemas mix, then the chopped ingredients.
- Fill each tin ¾ full and bake 28 minutes. Use a toothpick to check if the muffins are done.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes in the tin then remove and cool on a wire rack.
- Zemas favorite egg replacer is mixing ¼ c. water with 1 T. of chia seeds. Stir and allow to gel (approx. 5 minutes).
- Toast hazelnuts by placing them on a 400 degree oven for 8-10 minutes, and cool
- Zemas Harvest Muffin is a great breakfast and if you like them then try Zemas gluten-free Jam Filled Muffins recipe!
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/