Zemas Gluten-Free Ginger Maple Syrup Recipe
A delicious version of that liquid gold we all love drizzled all over our pancakes an waffles. Pure maple syrup infused with fresh ginger and cardamom gives a deeper flavor with added health benefits.
- 1 c. pure maple syrup
- 1 T. fresh ginger piece, sliced
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 cardamom pods
- In a saucepan, combine all of the ingredients.
- Simmer over medium heat for about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn heat off and let syrup sit for another 5-10 minutes before using.
- Store in a glass container in fridge.
- Drizzle on all of our Zemas gluten-free pancake and waffles, such as our wonderful fall gluten-free Sweet Potato Apple-Ginger Waffle recipe.
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/