02 Feb 2015
Zemas Gluten-Free Focaccia
Zemas Focaccia is the perfect side for any winter soup, or mix it up with your favorite flatbread toppings.
- Zemas Gluten-Free Multigrain Pancake & Waffle mix
- 1 c. water
- 1/4 c. egg whites (egg replacer)
- 1/4 c. oil of choice (olive, grapeseed)
- 2 T. pure maple syrup
- 1 t. apple cider vinegar
- 4 pum tomatoes
- 1 T. fresh basil, chopped (1 t. dried basil)
- 1 T. fresh oregano, chopped (1 t. dried oregano)
- minced garlic (optional)
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a jelly roll pan with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk all wet ingredients then add Zemas mix.
- Pour onto cookie sheet, spreading evenly.
- Slice tomatoes and layer on top.
- Add herbs, sea salt, and garlic evenly across the top.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake 40-50 minutes, cool on wire rack and enjoy!
- Top with grilled veggies, chicken, or cheese for variety and if you like Zemas Focaccia bread then try our gluten-free Farmer's Market Veggie Pancake recipe!
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/
Please follow and like us: