16 Jan 2015
Farmer’s Market Veggie Pancake Recipe
Zemas Gluten-Free Farmer's Market Veggie Pancake
- Zemas Gluten-Free Multigrain Pancake & Waffle mix
- 2 eggs (egg replacer)
- 1 c. water
- 1 t. sea salt
- ½ t. black pepper
- ½ t. garlic powder
- 6 c. spinach, chopped
- 1 c. onion, grated
- 1 c. carrot, grated
- 1 c. zucchini, grated with skin on
- ¼ c. cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Heat a skillet with about 4 T. oil.
- In a bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients into a batter then fold in the veggies.
- Once the oil is hot, pour about 1/3 c. of the batter into the pan cooking 2-3 minutes per side or until brown. Repeat on other side.
- Remove veggie pancake and drain excess oil on paper towel lined cookie sheet or plate.
- Add more oil as needed and continue until all of the batter is gone.
- Sprinkle pancakes with sea salt and serve warm.
- Zemas favorite egg replacer is mixing ¼ c. water with 1 T. of chia seeds. Stir and allow to gel (approx. 5 minutes).
- Great for parties and can be made ahead of time, just reduce cake size to 2-3 inches for easy dipping. Toast to reheat and serve with your favorite sauce.
- We love to top the veggie pancakes with avocado, chicken, or a fried egg as a main coarse!
- Love Zemas Farmer's Market Veggie Pancakes then try Zemas gluten-free Veggie Quiche recipe!
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/
Please follow and like us: