Zemas Gluten-Free Double Chocolate Cookie
Double the chocolate, double the smiles with Zemas Double Chocolate Cookies. Using Zemas ancient grain, gluten-free Cookie mix there is not guilt in having more than one!
- Zemas Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie mix
- ½ c. cocoa powder
- ¼ t. xanthan gum
- ¼ c. unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 c. oil of choice (grapeseed, coconut, olive)
- 2 T. pure maple syrup
- ½ c. walnuts chopped (optional)
- ¼ c. cacao nibs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Mix everything in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Take about 2 T. of dough and roll into a ball, then place onto lined cookie sheet and flatten with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Take out and let cookies cool on wire rack.
- Try them as an Ice Cream Sandwich. Let your favorite ice cream soften for 10-15 minutes then gently scoop between two cookies. Lay on a sheet pan and freeze for 2 hours prior to eating. Great for parties!
- Love Zemas Double Chocolate Cookies? Try Zemas gluten-free Cocoa Banana PB Waffles recipe using Zemas Gluten-Free Cocoa Teff Pancake & Waffle mix.
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/