Zemas Gluten-Free Deep Fried Oysters
Deep fried and delicious Zemas Deep Fried Oysters are sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- Zemas Gluten-Free Multigrain Pancake & Waffle mix
- Oil of choice (grapeseed, olive)
- 30-40 wild caught oysters, shucked
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oil to 350 degrees. Make sure oil fills pot at least 4-5” deep.
- Place Zemas mix in a pie dish or shallow bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- In small batches of 6-8 oysters, roll them in the mix and carefully drop them into the hot oil.
- Using a flat strainer, move the oysters around in the oil for 3-5 minutes, or until crisp to your liking.
- Place on a cookie sheet lined with paper towel to drain and sprinkle with sea salt. Repeat until all oysters and fried. Enjoy!
- Best eaten the day of, but if you manage not to, they will last up to 2 days in the refrigerator.
- Breaded with Zemas and fried Zemas Fried Oysters are delicious, and if you love them you have to try Zemas gluten-free Crispy Eggplant recipe!
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/