Zemas Gluten-Free Deconstructed Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Taste like pumpkin pie, but eats like a trifle. Easy to make using our new ancient whole grain Mini Sweet Potato Spice Cookies and our vegan pudding. Top it off with whipped coconut cream.
- 1 box Mini Sweet Potato Spice Cookies
- 2 cans full fat coconut milk, (refrigerated overnight)
- 1 ½ cans pumpkin puree
- ¼ c. maple syrup
- 2- 2 ½ t. ground cinnamon
- ½-1 t. ground nutmeg
- You will need about 5 small mason jars
- In a bowl fitted with the whip attachment, whip the white, solid part of the coconut milk until light and fluffy.
- Using a spatula fold in the pumpkin, maple syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Place about ½ the bag of cookies in a zip lock bag. Using a rolling pin crush the cookies, until they are small pieces (use the rest of the cookies as needed). Assemble by layering cookies then pumpkin mousse, alternating.
- Top with dairy-free Coconut Whipped Cream recipe.
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/