Zemas Gluten-Free Dark Chocolate Dipped Cookie Sandwich Recipe
Drop those generic, gmo-filled cookie sandwiches and make this fun and easy recipe your entire family will love. Using our new Chocolate Chip Mini Cookies, made with ancient whole grains and superseeds, these almond butter (or use any nut/seed butter you love) stuffed cookie sandwiches dipped in silky smooth, antioxidant full, dark chocolate will disappear fast!
- 1 box Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 c. almond butter (peanut butter, sunflower seed butter, cashew butter)
- 2 c. dark chocolate chips
- Line a cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Spread out all cookies from the box.
- Take a teaspoon of almond butter and spread onto one cookie then top with another cookie.
- Do this until all the cookies are done or as many as you would like to make.
- Place filled cookies on lined cookie sheet and place in fridge while you melt the dark chocolate (about 5-10 minutes).
- In a double boiler, melt the dark chocolate chips over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove cookies from refrigerator and dip each one into the melted chocolate until fully covered.
- Place dipped cookies onto the cookie sheet and place back into refridgerator to set-up.
- Keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- For the holidays roll in crushed organic peppermint candy, candied ginger, dye-free, organic sprinkles or unsweetened shredded coconut flakes.
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/