Zemas Gluten-Free Cookie Granola Bar
Skip store bought and make your own Cookie Granola Bars for the family. Tailor the mix-ins to your taste, this bar is allergy friendly, vegan and easy to take on the go or pack into lunches!
- Zemas Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie mix
- 1 c. rolled oats (certified Gluten-Free)
- ¾ c. golden raisins (dried fruit of choice)
- ¼ c. oil of choice (grapeseed, olive, coconut)
- ¼ c. unsweetened applesauce
- ½ T. vanilla extract
- ½ c. peanuts, crushed (optional)
- ½ c. pumpkin seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 13x9x1 jelly roll pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine the cookie mix, oats and raisins (and add-ins if using).
- Stir in the oil, applesauce and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Pour mixture out onto prepared baking sheet using a spatula to spread out.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Remove and let cool before cutting into bars.
- If you enjoy Zemas Cookie Granola Bar then try Zemas gluten-free Pretzel Bites recipe, another great snack on the go!
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/