Zemas Gluten-Free Coffee Milkshake Recipe
Our refreshing and nutritious version of a classic favorite. Our homemade banana-based coffee ice-cream is easy to make, better of you and dairy-free. Our new Zemas Double Chocolate Chip Cookies add another level of yum!
- 4 Mini Double Chocolate Cookies
- 2-3 T. instant espresso powder
- 2-3 bananas, sliced and frozen overnight
- 2 T. pure maple syrup
- 2-3 T. milk of choice
- Add 1/4 cup of hot water to the espresso powder and set aside until dissolved.
- Place the frozen banana pieces in a food processor and blend on high until smooth like ice-cream(this may take up to 10 minutes and be sure to scrape down the sides occasionally).
- Once smooth, add 1/2 of the espresso mixture and the maple syrup.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add in more espresso if desired for a stronger flavor.
- Freeze in a glass container for a few hours.
- Once frozen, scoop out the coffee ice-cream into a blender.
- Add the milk and cookies.
- Blend on high adding more milk if needed.
- If you enjoyed this summer classic Coffee Milkshake, then be sure to check out our gluten-free Oatmeal Cranberry Smoothie Bowl recipe.
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/