Zemas Gluten-Free Coffee Ice Cream Shake Recipe
Even if you're not dairy-free or vegan, our better-for-you banana based ice cream recipes, in a variety of flavors, are creamy, delicious and full of nutrients, not fat and sugar.
Coffee Flavor Ingredients
- 3-4 ripe bananas, sliced
- 3 T. instant espresso powder
- ¼ c. cacao nibs
Coffee Shake Ingredients
- 2 scoops Banana Based Coffee Ice Cream
- 1-2 T. milk(coconut, almond)
- 4 mini Mini Double Chocolate Cookies
Coffee Ice Cream Flavor Directions
- Place sliced bananas on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper in the freezer for 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Take frozen banana slices and place into a food processor.
- Blend on high for 7 minutes until smooth-you may need to scrape down the sides periodically.
- Mix 1/8 c. of hot water with the espresso powder and slowly add to the banana mixture.
- Add cacoa nibs at end.
- Freeze in a glass container until use.
Coffee Ice Cream Shake Directions
- Place all ingredients into high speed blender.
- Add more milk to reach desired consistency.
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/