Zemas Gluten-Free Coconut Banana Muffins
Start your day fueled with our wonderful coconut banana muffins filled with ancient whole grains, fresh bananas and a hint of coconut. Make ahead and freeze.
- Zemas Gluten-Free Multigrain Pancake & Waffle mix
- 10 T. coconut oil (oil of choice)
- 2/3 c. sugar of choice
- 2 eggs (egg replacer)
- 2 bananas, smashed
- 1 ½ c. coconut flakes
- 1 t. pure vanilla extract
- ½ t. coconut extract
- 1 t. sea salt
- ¾ t. baking soda
- ½ t. baking powder
- 1 t. xanthan gum
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a large muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl combine the dry ingredients and whisk.
- In a second bowl, whisk together the oil, milk, sugar, eggs, banana, coconut extract and vanilla extract.
- Combine the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until well combined. Fold in the coconut flakes.
- Fill muffin cups ¾ full and bake for 15 minutes. Let cool on wire rack.
- If you enjoyed these Coconut Banana Muffins then you will devour our gluten-free Sweet Potato Chocolate Chip Muffins
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/