Zemas Gluten-Free Cocoa-Banana Peanut Butter (or Sunbutter) Waffles
Go bananas for Zemas Cocoa-Banana PB waffles packed with superseeds and delicious peanut butter (or Sunbutter), they are a great way to start the day.
- Zemas Gluten-Free Cocoa Teff Pancake & Waffle mix
- 3 medium roasted bananas*
- 1 1/3 c. milk of choice (almond, rice, coconut, dairy)
- ¼ c. pure maple syrup
- 3 T. oil of choice (coconut, grape seed, olive)
- 1 egg (egg replacer)
- 1 t. pure vanilla extract
- 2 T. powdered peanut butter or sunbutter (optional)
- Preheat waffle maker to medium and spray with non-stick.
- Place all ingredients, minus Zemas mix, into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into bowl and combine with Zemas mix.
- Pour 1/3 c. batter into waffle maker and cook according to waffle maker directions.
- Remove and serve with fresh banana slices and pure maple syrup.
- Zemas favorite egg replacer is mixing ¼ c. water with 1 T. of chia seeds. Stir and allow to gel (approx. 5 minutes).
- *Set oven at 350 degrees. Cover 3 bananas, in their peel, with aluminum foil. Roast for 15 minutes then allow to cool before scooping out the insides.
- Love Zemas Cocoa Banana PB Waffles then try Zemas gluten-free Banana Bread recipe using Zemas Gluten-Free Multigrain Pancake & Waffle mix.
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/