Zemas Gluten-Free Cinnamon-Pecan Cookie Recipe
A delicious addition to your cookie jar this holiday season. These Gluten-Free Cinnamon-Pecan Cookies are light, warming and nutty.
- 1 package Zemas Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie mix
- ¼ c. unsweetened applesauce
- 3 T. oil of choice
- ½ T. pure vanilla extract
- 2 t. ground cinnamon
- 1 c. chopped pecans + a few whole ones to top cookies with
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl mix together the applesauce, oil and vanilla.
- Add the cookie mix and cinnamon into the wet mixture, mix until well combined.
- Fold chopped pecans into the cookie mixture.
- To make cookies, roll into 1 ½ to 2-inch balls in your hand, place them onto the cookie sheet and flatten them with the palm of your hand. Top with 1-2 whole pecans.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool on wire rack.
- Store two cookies per sick sized ziplock bag in freezer and just toss in your lunch bag, backpack or purse for an easy and healthy snack.
- If you liked these Cinnamon-Pecan Cookies, then you will love these gluten-free Chocolate Almond Butter Cookies recipe.
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/