Chocolate Dipped Cookies
Zemas Chocolate Dipped Cookies are sure to be a crowd pleaser at any party or family night!
- Zemas Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie mix
- 2 T. unsweetened applesauce
- 4 T. oil of choice (coconut, grapeseed, olive)
- ½ T. pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ c. semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips (dairy-free or regular)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a stand up mixer with paddle attachment combine applesauce, oil and vanilla.
- Add in Zemas mix. Using your fingers, form 2-inch balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Using your palm, lightly press down into cookies.
- Bake 12-14 minutes.
- Remove and cool 10 minutes on the cookies sheet.
- In a double boiler over medium heat melt the chocolate chips.
- Once cookies have cooled, dip them halfway into the melted chocolate and return to parchment paper.
- Allow chocolate to harden, serve, enjoy.
- Add a sprinkling of chopped nuts or sprinkles for added fun and delicious varieties.
- Love Zemas Dipped Chocolate Chip Cookies then try Zemas gluten-free Marbled Brownie Bites recipe!
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/