Zemas Gluten-Free Chocolate Chia-Cookie Pudding Parfait
A better for you pudding dessert and who doesn't love chocolate pudding? Delicious, fun to serve and seriously nutritious parfaits will have your family asking for more!
- 6-10 Mini Double Chocolate Cookies, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups milk of choice(also try chocolate almond milk!)
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 3 T. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 T. pure maple syrup
- 1/4 t. Himalayan sea salt
- 1/3 cup toasted coconut flakes(optional)
- Place all the ingredients except the coconut in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 4 (1/2-cup) jars, ramekins, or glasses, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight, until the chia seeds are fully hydrated.
- You can layer in the crushed cookies, or place all cookie pieces on top.
- Serve topped with the toasted coconut flakes and dairy-free Whipped Coconut Cream recipe.
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/