Zemas Gluten-Free Chocolate Banana Muffins
These power packed breakfast muffins have Zemas superseed trio of chia, hemp and flax to fuel your family for the day! All they need to know is that they are chocolate muffins.
- Zemas Gluten-Free Cocoa Teff Pancake & Waffle mix
- 2/3 c. palm sugar (sugar of choice)
- 2 eggs (egg replacer)
- 1/3 c. oil of choice (grapeseed, olive oil, coconut oil)
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 3 t. pure vanilla extract
- ½ c. milk of choice (rice, dairy, almond)
- 1 c. chocolate chips (diary-free or regular)
- ½ t. baking powder
- ½ t. xanthan gum
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine Zemas mix, baking powder and xanthan gum; set aside.
- In a second bowl whisk the sugar, eggs and oil together.
- Fold in the mashed banana, vanilla and milk.
- Combine the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin cups ¾ full and bake for 13-14 minutes. Let cool on wire rack.
- Zemas favorite egg replacer is mixing ¼ c. water with 1 T. of chia seeds. Stir and allow to gel (approx. 5 minutes).
- Love Zemas Chocolate Banana Muffins then try Zemas new gluten-free Chocolate and Peanut Butter Donuts recipe
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/