Zemas Gluten-Free Chicken Fingers
Zemas Chicken Fingers area great family dinner, and with Zemas ancient grains you know they are healthy, delicious, and perfect for dipping in any of your favorite sauces!
- 1 c. Zemas Gluten-Free Multigrain Pancake & Waffle mix
- 1 lb white meat chicken tenders
- 2-4 eggs
- 1 t. dried oregano
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1 t. paprika
- ½ t. black pepper
- ½ t. sea salt
- ½ t. dried red chili flakes
- oil of choice (olive, non-GMO canola, coconut)
- Using pie dishes or shallow bowls create 3 stations. In first dish whisk eggs and 2 T. water.
- In the second combine Zemas mix with seasonings minus the salt and pepper.
- In the third dish sprinkle cleaned chicken tenders with salt and pepper.
- Dredge the seasoned chicken tenders in flour mixture then egg wash then back in the flour mixture, shaking off the excess.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and heat over medium. Place coated chicken tenders in heated pan, careful not to overcrowd.
- Cook 3-4 minutes on each side until they are golden brown. Once cooked, place on paper towel lined plate or cookie sheet to soak up excess oil.
- Replenish oil as needed and repeat until all the chicken fingers are cooked.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and enjoy!
- Use the whole Zemas mix and create 2 lbs of chicken fingers by simply doubling the recipe.
- Easy to freeze in an airtight container so make a double batch for quick after school snacks or dinners.
- Kids loved Zemas Chicken Fingers for dinner? Use the remaining Zemas mix to make Zemas gluten-free Zucchini Fries recipe
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/