Zemas Gluten-Free Cheesy Herb Waffles
Breakfast just got interesting with Zemas Cheesy Herb Waffles served with huevos rancheros, eggs benedict and more!
- Zemas Gluten-Free Multigrain Pancake & Waffle mix
- 1 1/3 c. milk of choice (almond, rice, coconut, dairy)
- ¼ c. pure maple syrup
- 3 T. oil of choice (coconut, grapeseed, olive)
- 1 egg (egg replacer)
- ¼ c. chopped cilantro and parsley, mixed
- ½ t. sea salt
- ½ t. black pepper
- ½ c. chopped onion
- ½ c. shredded cheese (regular or dairy-free)
- Preheat waffle maker to medium and spray with non-stick.
- In mixing bowl, combine all liquid ingredients.
- Add Zemas mix, whisk to combine then add remaining ingredients.
- Ladle ¼ c. batter into waffle maker and cook according to waffle maker directions.
- Mix up the herbs and cheeses for different flavors each time. Great additions to huevos rancheros, BLT sandwiches, pulled pork or chicken with BBQ sauce, eggs benedict and more!
- Zemas favorite egg replacer is mixing ¼ c. water with 1 T. of chia seeds. Stir and allow to gel (approx. 5 minutes).
- Zemas Cheezy Herb Waffles a hit with the family? Try Zemas savory gluten-free Crispy Eggplant recipe!
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/