Zemas Gluten-Free Canapes
Mix up your appetizers with Zemas Canapes.
- Zemas Gluten-Free Multigrain Pancake & Waffle mix
- 1 ½ c. milk of choice (almond, rice, dairy)
- 1 egg (egg replacer)
- 3 T. oil of choice (coconut, grapeseed, olive)
- ¼ c. pure maple syrup
- 1 t. pure vanilla extract
- Preheat griddle over medium heat.
- Whisk together all wet ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Add in entire Zemas mix and whisk until combined.
- Grease griddle. Ladle 1-2 Tbsp of batter onto hot griddle.
- Cook 3 minutes (or until you see air-bubbles forming) on first side.
- Flip and cook another 2-3 minutes. Remove and allow to cool on a wire rack.
- Top with Olive Tapenade, Roasted Red Pepper Spread, Cream Cheese with Lox, etc.
- Zemas favorite egg replacer is mixing ¼ c. water with 1 T. of chia seeds. Stir and allow to gel (approx. 5 minutes).
- Team Zemas Canapes up with our gluten-free Pan Fried Sweet Potato Pancakes recipe for appetizers that are sure to be a hit at your next party!
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/